There is hardly anyone who hasn’t heard of Dropbox because it is one of the largest file hosting services in the world. You can make your account using Dropbox Login page and get access to different features offered by Dropbox. You can upload any file from your PC or mobile and store it. Apart from cloud storage, Dropbox offers individual cloud storage credibility, client tool, and file synchronization.
Dropbox uses a unique model for running their business that serves both free and paid users. A regular user can store data by signing through Dropbox Login but the storage space is limited whereas a paid user will get extra storage. The synchronization process of Dropbox is almost flawless you won’t face any hassle, and the characteristic of your folder will remain same. To enjoy Dropbox service, you just have to register yourself with all your identity and after that, there is no looking back.
Accessing Dropbox Login Online From PC:
To reach your account through Dropbox Login, you just need to go through the following steps that will pave your way to the Dropbox account.
- Open your PC and click on any browser in your operating system.
- In the browser, you can type or copy the https://www.dropbox.com/login address that will immediately open up the Dropbox Login
- At the Dropbox Login screen, you need to first enter your designated email id as your User Id.
- At the next step, you have to enter the registered pass that you had created during registration.
- After this, you will press on “Sign In” tab marked with blue color located at the below of password box.
- You can also tick the “remember me” option, if you wish to stay logged into Dropbox whenever you use your PC.
- After getting access to Dropbox, you can use any feature you want however it depends on upon your user privileges.
- You can also use your Google account to log in to Dropbox.
By chance, if you forget the pass of the Dropbox account, you won’t worry about it. In the Dropbox Login page, you find a tab “Forgot Password?” which help you to recover your pass through your email id. You just have to click on that which will take you to a page where you will type your email id, and they will send the password to the mail id.
Accessing Dropbox Login On Mobile | Dropbox Mobile App:
Dropbox application is available on every platform like android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows, etc. Reaching Dropbox Login from a mobile browser is also a viable option. You have to follow certain steps to use your account:
- Open your app store from your Android device.
- In the search box, you just need to type Dropbox which provides you the option to download the app.
- After download and installation of the app, you need to open the app which will provide you the Dropbox Login
- In the login page, you just need to enter your email id and password correctly and press the Log in button.
- The above step will take you directly to the main page of Dropbox where you can access all type of features.