Google Drive Login: The term “Google Drive” refers to a complimentary cloud storage service that Google provides its users with for storing and organizing each and every file of theirs online.
Having created your own Google Drive account in drive.google.com you can do a Google drive login and access the service straight away online via all web browsers. You also have the option of setting it up on your Android / iOS devices. Or on your desktop/laptop running windows or Mac.
A person who has a basic Google drive account is able to access free storage of 15 GB across the most popular items and services of Google. Such items and services include Gmail, Drive, and Google Photos.
Such a person can also use it for creating, adding, and uploading files, finding and add documents that people have shared more easily and promptly. He/she can also drag & drop folders and files and make them more accessible by the use of with a screen reader.
If you set up Google Drive on each of the devices that you have you’ll get a complimentary cloud. You can use it for keeping your files secure and for accessing them regardless of your location and time of the day if you require doing so. In the section that follows is some information on how to do a Google drive login.
Having had created your own Drive account you must follow some steps to do a Google drive login. The steps are outlined below.
Follow The Below Steps To Do Google Drive Login Online Successfully:
Use the information below to access your Drive account on the web through desktop/laptop that has a reliable web browser and an internet connection.
- The first thing involved in a Google drive login is visiting https://www.google.com/drive/.
- Once you are on this page you are going to notice a bluish button right in the middle of the page that with the words “Go to Google Drive” written on it. You must click on this button.
- The next thing that you must is put in the email address of yours inside the box for entering your email”.
- Having had entered your email address you click on “next”
- After this, you put your password in a “Password” box and you click on “Sign in” and your Google drive login is complete.
Accessing Your Own Drive Account On Your Computer/Mobile Phone Device:
You can also do a Google drive login on a windows PC or a Mac and you can access the Google drive service by using the app for any of your cell phone devices like your iPhone, Android, or iPad. For doing a Google drive login on such devices simply Follow the steps that are outlined below.
- First, you download Google Drive for the device of yours by visiting https://www.google.com/drive/download/.
- Next, you set up the application/ program.
Then you open Google Drive. For doing so you must double click on the Drive icon placed on your desktop /laptop. If you are doing a Google drive login from your mobile device you must tap on the Google Drive icon that is on the home screen.
- You’ll see two fields. On the first, you must insert the email address of yours and in the second you must type in your password.
- Next, you click the “Sign in” button and you are done.