iPay Login: iPay is an innovative online service initiated by Automated Data Processing company which will assist you in managing your salary. It is a convenient way to relieve you from managing your pay slips thus paving the way for you to access your wage from anywhere you like.
After opting for this service, you won’t have wait for your salary in cheques to cash them from the bank. Ipay is a secure and convenient way to access your pay and to use this; you just have to login or register yourself in the ipay login page. Also, go through the WalmartOne Login guide and Adp Aline Card Login guide.
iPay created by ADP provide many other additional services other than accessing your salary. Ipay will help you access your w-2s and even save and print your salary slip, 1099s and w-2s anytime you want. You can also make an alteration in your w-4 which is a bonus for the users. Ipay login page can be accessed through apps available in the mobile app store.
Accessing iPay Login Through PC
You can easily manage your salary and other relevant attributes by reaching ipay login which is the gateway to your account. For this you have to pursue the following steps:
- In the beginning, you to click on any browser and either type of paste the link adp.com/iPay/login which will you directly to the main page of ipay login.
- In the ipay login page, you will find the login tab on the left side of the page, and you have to click on that.
- After clicking, you will encounter a dialogue box where you have to enter your username.
- First, entee your username and then type your password in the next text box.
- After entering both the username and pass, you will be able to access your ADP iPayStatement service.
Forgot iPay Login Username/Password?
The login page will also offer you “ Forgot your User ID/Password “ tab which will help you to retrieve your password or username in case you have forgotten anyone of them. After you click on “ Forgot your User ID/Password “ in the ipay login page, you will be shifted to a new page. On that page, you have to provide your name, email id and phone number and click on next. The new id or password will be sent to your mobile and email.
Accessing iPay Login Through Mobile
You can even reach the ipay login through a mobile app or mobile browser. You can use a mobile browser and follow the above step to access your iPayStatement service, you can also use ADP mobile app. Both Android Play Store and iOS Store has ADP mobile app.
- Open your Play Store or Apple Store at the beginning.
- Then you have to enter the ADP name in the search box which will provide you the app.
- In this step, you have to download and install that app in your mobile to access ipay login.
- After you open up the ADP app, you will have to locate the iPayStatement tab, and then you will be able to access ipay login.
- In this page, you will have to type your username and password to enter your account which will help you to go through your salary information.