Verizon Webmail: One of the largest wireless communication broadband providers is Verizon. A household name in the U.S. it works towards making a positive impact on communities across the globe by implementing various technologies.
Television connection, home phones and wireless internet connections are their premier services. They provide services to businesses as well as residential properties. Any consumer who has a Verizon service is given a Verzon Webmail account. Domain name “@verizon.net” is provided.
How To Access Verizon Webmail Account:
Accessing your email account is simple and easy:
- Click on the link. Then on the right hand side of the page enter your ID into the textbox.
- In case you are using a private computer and your email account is personal, you may want to keep the “Keep me signed in” or “Remember me boxes” checked. This will save you the trouble of entering your ID and password each time you log in.
- Next click on the “Sign in” option.
- The next webpage will ask for your password.
- After you have entered your correct sign in details, you will be redirected to your email account.
- Here, at your Verzon Webmail account, you can read, send or delete your emails.
How To Protect Your Verizon Webmail Account:
Protecting your email account is essential. Not only a computer virus but hackers can log into your account and get access to your personal details. This may be dangerous so here is a number simple step to keep your account secure:
- Install a virus scan in your computer when you access your Verizon Webmail account.
- Virus scans help to protect you from spam emails by inspecting emails sent to you and checking if they may lead to virus attacks.
- A virus on your computer can lead to loss of important work, theft of private details or money or sending an email from your account to another which may have adverse consequences.
- Use VPN. While using public hotspots or Wi-Fi connections your personal details are visible to the owner. VPN keeps your details private and ensures everything is hidden.
Verzon Webmail For Android And IOS Devices:
My FiOS App will help you access your Verizon Webmail account on your tablet, apple smartphone or android smartphone. After installation of the app you need to enter your password and ID. This will result in the opening of a homepage having information regarding your email account.
You will find that on the top left hand corner of the page are three horizontal bars. To reach your email inbox click on these bars and then scroll through the list of options that appear until you find “Inbox” option. Click on this option to access your inbox. Here you will be able to view emails you have received in your email account.
Towards the top right of your computer screen you will see a white box with a thick line going through it. If you want to compose a new mail, then just click on this.